To Be Auctioned at the Auckland Tradeshow - 8th June at 6pm
Selling as mortgagee in possession.
Please CLICK HERE to register your interest prior to the auction.
An exclusive waterfront lifestyle on the shores of picturesque Lake Taupo is the unique existence which is yours to enjoy at Kingfisher.
This exciting development, offering exquisite waterfront living enclosed by native bush, comprises of 75 residential sections in a private residential estate on a prominent peninsula, dividing Acacia and Parawera Bays.
Kingfisher is an exclusive gated estate of 19 hectares, a five minute drive from the centre of Taupo.
The winning bidder must pay an additional $5,769 to cover outgoings and legal expenses.
Bidders must be unconditional buyers and subsequently have funds available to purchase. CLICK HERE to apply for your CLI now.
- Land size 763m2 (Lot 65).
- Facilities include gymnasium, tennis courts, sauna, spa and lap pool.
- Also available to residents is an alfresco area complete with outdoor fireplace, where groups can hold a gathering or function.
- A friendly 80 year lease (67 years remaining, renewal 30/12/2083) on the land with renewal option for another 80 years. This is pegged against CPI with no hefty increases. At the end of the lease term (160 years) the land owner is likely to continue with a new lease, as to not renew, the land owner will have to buy back the improvements for 85% of the current market value which would be uneconomical.
- Located on the peninsula between Acacia Bay and Parawera Bay.
For more information please contact Cameron on 021 458 007.