This Walkinshaw replica has had no expense spared in its creation, and you could not rebuild it for the asking price.
- Full 22 piece body kit painted in the only colour for a walky, Panorama Silver.
- Lowered on adjustable shocks and 18" BBS alloys. New bushes and boots.
- $10k spent on Alpine setup including 3 amps, 2 subs, mp3 and ipod compatible.
- $12k worth of custom leather interior including felt hood linings, new carpets throughout including boot and all door cards done to match and custom stiching to front seats.
- 5.7 litre LS1 taken from a Clubsport. Large air intake and headers with extensive exhaust work make this car go and sound like a V8 should. Will be putting out around 400bhp.
- 6 speed manual gearbox with ripshifter.
- Wilwood disc brakes with 4 pot calipers fitted all round.
- Alpine CD headunit (ipod connectivity), type R Alpine speakers, 2 x ported subs, sounds incredible.
- Exhaust is dumped out behind back wheel, this is the best sounding VL V8 you will hear!
- 35% tints.
- Certification plate in engine bay. Viewing/inspection welcome.
- Located in Christchurch
For more information please contact Jon on 021 848 212.