Revolución Apartments is one of our most recommended developments
These freehold apartments are less than 5 years old and are dual income apartments. Situated only 10 minutes walk from the Wellington CBD in the fast growing suburb of Mount Cook, they are built to the maximum earthquake code. These units give the security of two income streams.
|Key Investment Indicators
Why do we love dual income property?
- Well-designed, high quality and low maintenance dual income apartments
- Gross yields up to 8.67% (on cash investment)
- Well above the gross yield for the area due to the 3 income streams from the two tenants in the apartment and the car park
- Strong potential for growth potential being on the southern city fringe with growing population and very little growth since 2007
- Free furniture package included in the studio apartment worth over $13,000
- Experienced developer who takes a long-term investment in the apartments in all of his developments
- Price includes a car park (leasehold with no ground rent for the first 3 years)
- You get a far greater yield per square metre than a single income apartment
- You get a diversified income halving the vacancy risk on one purchase
- You can appeal to two different rental markets (furnished / unfurnished – one bedroom / studio)
- You are getting great value from the size of the investment
- The last block in the complex completed in 2010 causing it to fall into the lowest % of earthquake risk apartment complexes in Wellington. This gives peace of mind to tenants and if a tragic event were ever to occur in the capital, this will arguably be one of the complexes where your investment will stay strong from a building and rental point of view.
For more information please contact Paul on 021 485 454 or email@example.com.